Delicious soup with nutrients full of energy and health. Can you think of anything better?
- 500 g polyspores (beans, black eyes, chickpeas, lentils, fava beans, wheat, etc.)
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes passed in the grater
- 2 sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 kg tomato paste
- 1 sprig of chopped celery
- 2 hot peppers
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt, pepper, boukovo
- From the previous day we put our polyspores to soak (they need at least 12 hours)
- Strain and rinse well.
- In a saucepan sauté the onion then the garlic with the pulp and add the tomato and celery. Then we add our polyspores and let them simmer for 40 minutes.
- Once 40 minutes have passed, add the carrot and let it simmer for another 20 minutes.
- When 20 minutes have passed, add salt and pepper and boukovo and the rest of the olive oil and let it boil for another minute.
Saute the onion and garlic with the pulp can be skipped if we want and just boil from the beginning with our polyspores, for a lighter taste