Delicious potatoes, an easy garnish to accompany your crepes and not only, soft, honeyed, aromatic, wonderful !!!
- 1 kg of peeled and chopped potatoes
- 1 dried onion cut into thin slices
- 2 sliced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ φλ. Vegetable broth or water
- Salt Pepper
- Place the potatoes in a pot. Add onion, garlic, and stir.
- Put the olive oil, mustard, lemon and broth in a blender and mix.
- Pour over the potatoes and mix them. Lightly season with salt and pepper and add the rosemary and thyme. Bake them in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about half an hour.