Today we will make delicious potatoes that can accompany meat, chicken, fish, or garnish in a Christmas or Easter meal.
Our materials are as follows:
- 4 large potatoes peeled and cut into thick cubes
- juice from an orange
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 cup smoked paprika
- half a glass of white wine
- 1 sc garlic
- Salt Pepper
- olive oil
- We place our potatoes in a pan.
- We take a bowl and pour our ingredients and mix. Pour over the potatoes and stir to get our ingredients everywhere.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for 45 minutes. Stir them every quarter