Season when pumpkins come out! We love pumpkins and we include them in many preparations! So how do you get the perfect pumpkin flavor all year round? Easy!!! Let's see step by step how we have the pumpkin in our fridge or freezer for many, many uses.
-we take our pumpkin and cut it in half.
-spoon the spores and fibers with a spoon.
-cut our pumpkin into pieces.
- we put clean oil glue in our pan.
-place the pieces of our pumpkin with the crumb down and the skin on
- bake our pumpkin in a preheated oven at 200The Celsius.
let it cook until our knife cuts our pumpkin very easily.
-leave to cool a bit, and with a knife remove the crumb.
-place the crumb in the blender and melt it.
-place the puree in a very fine sieve or in a tulip (clean cloth) and drain well.
- put the puree in disposable bags, in the freezer.
* With this puree we can make many preparations, savory or even sweet, such as cookies, cakes, soups, purees, tarts, pastries, etc.
* pumpkin seeds, we can take them out of the fibers, wash them, salt them, and bake them in the oven at 150The for 10 minutes. A healthy snack for all hours.
* spices that go well with your pumpkin are ginger, smoked paprika and plain, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, cumin, star anise, thyme, sage, etc.