A different puree that many will not have tried. It is delicious and will impress your guests.
- 1 large celery root
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 glass of lukewarm milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh butter
- Salt Pepper
- We cut our vegetables into small pieces of equal size.
- Put the butter to melt in a saucepan.
- Once melted, add our vegetables and stir until they start to glaze.
- Add water and let them boil on low heat until they drink their liquids.
- Pour the milk and mash.
- Correct the taste in salt and pepper.