A salad that hides in it all the flavor, nutrition and strength that one needs when one is all day running.
A salad that combines filling ingredients with very low fat but also a bomb of nutrients that embraces all this with an incredible taste and keeps you all day!
- 1/2 chicken breast (for protein, vitamin B3 and iron)
- some dried onion (vitamin B6, folic acid, potassium etc)
- some fresh onion (vitamin K, A, C, calcium, potassium)
- 1/2 avocado (rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, which reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and improve good (HDL)
- 1/2 tomato (potassium folic acid, vitamin B, B9, minerals)
- 1 sprig of celery (vitamins A, C, B, source of several trace elements, such as calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium.
- 1/2 lola (rich in lutein and antioxidants, curled lettuce significantly improves eyesight. Contains sulforaphane, an organic compound that has anti-cancer, anti-diabetic and antimicrobial properties.)
- a few nuts (shield of the body against diseases, infections and dangers)
- a little sunflower seed (they are a nutritious snack because they are rich in trace elements such as iron, copper, magnesium, selenium, phosphorus, zinc, in vitamins such as vitamin E, folic acid, vitamin B3, vitamin B1 and vitamin B1 fatty acids, while they also contain protein, ie 100g give 21g protein.)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil (vitamin E, phenols, sterols, carotene, substances that help metabolism, etc.)
- 1 tbsp. lemon (vitamin C, contains in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, silicon, calcium as well as minerals)
- 1/2 tbsp. Cumin (helps with digestion, weight loss, but also protection against stress)
- Salt Pepper
Finely chop all our ingredients, put them in a bowl and mix.