My favorite pie! Those who know me better, surely know that it is my pie!
Wonderful, full of flavor, aromatic, light, just λεια perfect! Fortunately it is easy and I can make it often!
So let's go see the materials:
For the filling
- 1 kg leeks cut into thin pieces
- 2 eggs well beaten
- About 200 g of feta cheese
- olive oil
- salt - pepper - sesame
For the sheet
For the sheet you can either use a package of village sheet or you can easily make it yourself following the recipe I gave you here.
- Pour the oil in a non-stick pan and let it heat up. When it is ready, add the leeks and stir constantly until they wither.
- Once they are ready, remove them from the heat and as soon as they cool, add the eggs (keep a small amount to spread the last leaf) and the feta grated in small pieces.
- In a pan, we spread our leaves by dividing them equally, that is, the more leaves you put down, the more you will put up. Spread sunflower oil or butter between the leaves to make our leaf softer.
- On the last sheet, spread with the little egg that we have kept and sprinkle a little sesame.
Bake at 180 degrees for about an hour.
If you liked it then try the recipe for delicious spinach pie!