A dish humble for many but for me a top dish, very tasty, healthy and low in fat!
- 500 g sliced leeks
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch dill
- 1 cup rice
- 1 liter of water or vegetable broth
- Salt Pepper
- olive oil
- Take a saucepan and add a little olive oil. Add our leeks and sauté them lightly.
- Then we throw the tomato that we have grated in the grater.
- Add the vegetable broth and let it boil for 20 minutes.
- Then add the rice and dill. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If we want we can add a carrot for more flavor and color to our plate !!!!
Green rice can also be made into lemonade. Instead of tomato we add lemon which I add at the end of the preparation together with the dill.