Creamy, velvety and very tasty soup for those who love leeks and soups of course. And there are many of us! I can not imagine winter without hot suppositories! Combine them with croutons, crushed almonds or cashews, or with crispy-chopped leek leaf with toast or even with sunflower seeds. They fit wonderfully !!!!
- 4 sliced leeks
- 2 potatoes cut into squares
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- Homemade vegetable broth
- ½ κ γ κουρκουμάς
- olive oil
- In a saucepan, pour olive oil and lightly sauté my leeks.
- Then I add the garlic and potatoes. Add thyme, season with salt and pepper, add the vegetable broth until they are covered and have two fingers of broth on top.
- I lower my eye and let them simmer for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are soft. Then mash and serve with croutons, or with crispy chopped leek leaf with toast.
Crispy chopped leek leaf with toast.
- We take a sex of leeks, the part that ends in white and begins in green. Finely chop it very thin. Grate a toast.
- Saute the finely chopped leek in a frying pan with a little olive oil.
- Then add the breadcrumbs. Stir until they turn brown. Leave it on absorbent paper to cool. we pour over our soup.