A light summer dish, which can be served as an appetizer or salad in a bowl with chopped peppers and chicken, or hot as a light meal. No matter how you do it, I'm sure you will love it and make it part of your diet.
- 2 coke roasted peppers
- 2 BC roasted peppers
- 2 citr. roasted peppers
- 1 roasted eggplant
- 2 grilled chicken fillets
For the feta mousse
- 200 g hard feta
- 50 g sour milk
- 50 gr extra virgin olive oil
- Lime zest
- Oregano, pepper, thyme
- Bake the peppers, the eggplant and the chicken.
- Peel the peppers and cut them into four. Cut the chicken fillets into side slices.
- Crush the feta and throw it in the blender with the rest of the ingredients. We can even use boukovo or mint.
- Serve on a plate, or you can cut the peppers, the eggplant and the chicken into thin strips, pouring the mousse over it and serving it in a salad bowl with plenty of chopped parsley on top.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.