Favorite, delicious, tasty, healthy, light, muscovite, nutritious, which can be served as an appetizer, or as a salad or as an accompaniment to some meat or fish or legumes. They go everywhere, everyone loves them, and we can combine them perfectly with feta cheese or manouri or gruyere or Metsovo or any cheese or cold cut we like.
- 2 tsakonian aubergines
- 2 zucchini
- 2 min. Green
- 2 min. Red
- 2 min. Yellow
- We wash our materials very well. Cut the aubergines into slices 1-1 ½ approximately.
- Cut our zucchini into slices (about 1 cm)
- Grease them with olive oil and place them on a plate for 25΄ at 200The C.
- However, cook the whole peppers, turning them to cook around.
- Once cooked, take them out of the oven and close them in a clean bag for a few minutes. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. We cut them in four.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.