Wonderful, fluffy, delicious brioche buns, for burgers and more.
- 20 g of bread flour
- 50 g of water
- 60 g milk
In a saucepan, mix our ingredients until thickened.
- 120 g milk
- 9 g of dried yeast
- 35 g sugar
Mix the yeast and sugar in lukewarm milk and leave for 10 minutes.
- 320 g flour
- 7 g salt
- 1 egg
- 1 yolk
- 42 g butter
- After the yeast foams, add the flour, salt and egg and yolk. Mix very well and add the butter in 3 portions as we add the tangzhong.
- When the dough is soft, lightly grease a large bowl and place the dough inside. Cover, and leave it in a warm place for 1-1 minutes.
- Then take out the air, cut the dough evenly and give it a shape. Leave to inflate for another hour.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180The degrees for 20-25 'minutes.
- When we take them out of the oven, let them cool for 15 minutes.