One of the most common breads that come into our home. For great sandwiches, toast, and anything else you want to combine. Delicious healthy and made by our hands. With the right density, tight, but at the same time fluffy and delicious.
- 515 g flour for bread (and as needed for kneading)
- 130 ml milk
- 200 g of lukewarm water
- 1 kg sugar
- 1 ½ κ γ salt
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 40 g butter at room temperature (and as needed for buttering the form)
- 1 cake tin 10x30cm.
- Put the yeast with the sugar and milk in a bowl, and a part of the water that we will use to activate the yeast.
- In a bowl sift the flour, add the salt and mix. Then, as soon as the yeast is activated, we add the yeast with the sugar to the flour, the rest of the water. We shape it into a pliable dough.
- Then we take some of the 40 g butter, put it in the flour and shape it to homogenize. Repeat this process another 2-3 times until our dough gets 40 g of butter. The butter process should be done this way. That is, a little bit.
- Then let our dough rest and rise in a warm place for 1 hour covered with a fresh towel. Once it is ready, deflate it and open it into a rectangle 2 cm thick.
- Then we take one part and roll it, wrapping it (as if we were making a roll). Place it in a buttered pan and let it double in volume in a warm place for about 45 minutes with the fresh towel.
- Then bake it at 180The degrees for 35'-40 'minutes, until golden brown and light brown.
- Once it is ready, take it out of the oven, unmold it and leave it to cool before cutting it.