Bread meatballs or batter meatballs or fake meatballs or the meatballs of the poor… no matter how you say it this unique economical delicious easy and fast meatballs will surely steal impressions for its taste.
- 1 loaf of stale bread
- 1 grated potato
- 1 grated and squeezed carrot
- 1 zucchini grated and squeezed
- Or matte dill
- Or chopped parsley
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tbsp melted garlic
- A little mint
- Or chopped coke pepper
- ½ πρ. chopped pepper
- 1 cup baking powder
- A little flour
- Some wine
- Olive oil for frying
- Remove the crumb from the bread and soak it in watery wine. Squeeze it well and add the rest of our ingredients.
- Mix them until we can shape them.
- We make small balls and press them a little on top.
- Flour the meatballs, shake them (throw the ball from one hand to the other with quick movements) to remove a lot of flour and fry them in medium to hot oil. (add them a little at a time so that the temperature does not drop from the oil)
- We place them on absorbent paper to absorb the oil and to make them crispier