Pitifour… from the French word petit four, which means small baking. In the same category are cookies, cookies, muffins, crackers, etc. For a treat, with coffee, for a liguria, easily quickly delicious fluffy puff pastry with the jam of your choice.
- 700 g sifted flour
- 400 g butter
- 320 g powder
- A pinch of salt
- 120 g water
- 3 eggs
- 250 gr couverture
- 2 packs of truffles
- Jam of your choice
- Put the butter in a bowl of the mixer and beat it until it is fluffy, slowly adding the flour and salt. Beat enough eggplant to make the butter and icing fluffy like cream and light in color.
- Then add the eggs and water, and slowly the flour which we have sifted before. Once it is incorporated, take the flour out of the mixer and place it in the pastry bag with a spatula. We have first spread oil glue on a plate, we make small equal and equal sized sticks. Bake them at 170The for about 20 minutes (quantity and volume depend).
- Then we take the jam of our choice and spread the halves. Then we glue the other halves, that is, we "pair" them.
- Melt our chocolate and empty the truffle in a bowl next to it. We dip our paired cookies in the chocolate, and then in the truffle to stick.
- Let them dry in a greased pan. Store them in an airtight box at room temperature.