Great snack that you can easily make with the spices you like and offer them with a drink, or a snack for the kids or for a snack in our movie. Healthy and nutritious, and no regrets !!
- 350 gr Chickpeas soaked from the previous day
- 1 kg smoked paprika
- 1 kg salt
- ½ κ γ πιπερι
- ½ κ γ καγιέν
- ¼ κ γ τσιλι
- ¼ κ γ coriander
- ½ κ γ ρίγανη
- 1 tbsp onion dried powder
- Or garlic dried in powder
- 80 g olive oil
- Drain the chickpeas very well. Dry them on a clean towel.
- Mix all the spices in a bowl.
- We put an oil paste in the pan, and we empty our chickpeas. Sprinkle with olive oil and stir to oil the chickpeas. Then sprinkle with the spice mixture. and mix very well.
- Put the pan in a preheated oven at 190The for 30'-40 'minutes.
- During cooking you should mix the chickpeas 3-4 times.
- We dry our chickpeas well before oiling them to make them crispy. If you want them soft, just leave them drained.
- Use them even for garnishing salads. They fit incredibly and become wonderful!