The impressive red velvet cake with its wonderful velvety cream that wherever we present it will steal the show both for the impressive presence and for its wonderful taste. We serve it at a festive table, on official birthdays or celebrations, Christmas, Easter, and even St. Valentine with heart decoration.
- 500 g flour
- 1 kg of salt
- 1 kg baking powder
- 1 kg soda
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 350 g of crystallized sugar
- 125 ml of seed oil
- 125 g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 kg vanilla
- 250ml sour milk
- 3 k red
- 1 kg vinegar
- 250 g cream cheese
- 380 gr powder
- 85g butter
- 200 g whipped cream
- 1 kg vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- We take a bowl and put the flour with the cocoa, the baking salt and the soda. We mix them.
- In another bowl, mix the sugar, seed oil and butter. Then add the eggs, the sour milk, the color the vanilla and finally the vinegar.
- Then sift the solids by adding them to the liquids.
- Put the porridge in a buttered form and bake it for 30-35 minutes (until the toothpick comes out clean) at 180The airborne.
- While we wait for our cake to bake, we start making the frosting.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese with the butter until fluffy. Then, sifting the powder, add it to the bowl together with the salt and vanilla.
- Then beat the whipped cream and add it with light movements to the frosting, mixing it with a spatula.
- When our cake comes out, let it cool. Then cut the cake in half.
- Spread a generous dose of frosting on the middle, close on top like a sandwich with the other half. Then spread the remaining frosting with a spatula all over the rest of the cake around and on top. Garnish with fruit of your choice.