Wonderful revitada that with its aromas the whole house smells… where it makes the return home, enjoyment and the festive table focusing on the hull with the wonderfully melted, sweet and delicious chickpeas.
- 1k chickpeas soaked for 24 hours
- 3 white onions, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped garlic
- 3 sliced carrots
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 kg of fresh rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- Juice from a juicy lemon
- Salt, pepper, oregano
- Boil the chickpeas in a saucepan for 10 minutes, skimming them.
- Strain the chickpeas and rinse the pot.
- Add a little olive oil and sauté the onions, then the garlic and carrots. Add the chickpeas and sauté them all together.
- In a hull pour our ingredients and add hot water until our ingredients are covered, plus 1 finger up.
- Add our herbs and spices and pour the rest of the olive oil on top.
- We cover our hull and bake our chickpeas at 180The for 1 hour. When our time is up, we uncover it and lower their temperature to 160The and leave it until it gets colored and melts.