Anyone who loves chickpeas will love this dish. Easy and fast, with vegetables that we love, and that will highlight the taste of the dish and will make it a super nutritious and healthy but at the same time fasting dish for the whole family.
- 350g chickpeas soaked from the previous day
- 250 gr mixed vegetables etc.
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt Pepper
- A little olive oil
- Put the chickpeas from the previous day to swell. The next day we drain them, wash them, and put them to boil well (but not to melt)
- In a pan, sauté the onion, the pulp and add the vegetables to sauté lightly. Then I put the chickpeas, the vegetables, and a little water from the chickpeas in a pan (as long as the chickpeas are half covered with the vegetables).
- Bake at 180The until our chickpeas and vegetables are melted.