One of our most traditional dishes with great nutritional value. Delicious, healthy, for fanatics, since we eat it as an appetizer with wine.
- 500 g chickpeas inflated from the previous day
- 1 kg washed coarsely chopped spinach
- Or matte coarse-grained kaukalithres
- Or chopped dill
- Or olive oil
- 1 κ σ πελτές
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 3-4 chopped fresh onions
- Juice from a juicy lemon
- Salt Pepper
- We start boiling the chickpeas. We throw the first water. Saute the onions in a saucepan, add the chickpeas and let them sauté for 2 minutes.
- Then I add the pulp, the kavkalithra and let them simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Then (when the chickpeas are almost ready) I add the spinach and continue cooking.
- Just before the end I add salt and pepper, dill and a little lemon juice and olive oil which we have heated enough in a pan.