Favorite recipe for fans. Chickpeas as well as mushrooms, after all, have fans of a group. Personally I love this version and the chickpeas with the chopped macaroni.
- Or chickpeas soaked for 24 hours in water
- 2 sliced carrots
- 2 sliced white onions
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- Or olive oil
- 1 juicy lemon and a little of its zest
- 2 potatoes (optional) or 2 tbsp tahini (optional)
- Salt, pepper, oregano
- Boil the chickpeas in a saucepan for 10 minutes, skimming them. Strain and rinse the pot. Add a little olive oil and sauté the onions, then the garlic and carrots. Add the chickpeas and sauté them all together. Then add hot water until the chickpeas are covered and there is water about 2-3 points above them.
- Lower the heat, close the lid and simmer until the chickpeas are soft.
- At this point I would suggest putting your whole potatoes together if you want to 'tie' your soup later.
- After your chickpeas are boiled, at the end they strengthen the eye and we add the rest of the olive oil, the lemon, the salt and pepper and the oregano.
- Melt our potatoes in the blender and throw them in our soup if we want to tie them with potatoes, otherwise we put 2 tablespoons of tahini in a little cold water, mix, and add it to the soup.
Wonderful chickpea soup with full flavor and aroma!