Wonderful fasting chickpea meatballs that melt in the mouth with an incredible taste! Why do not we want to be deprived of taste because we are fasting!
- 250 g chickpeas
- 1 large dried onion
- 3-4 spring onions
- Or a bunch of chopped dill
- Or a bunch of chopped parsley
- Or a bunch of chopped mint
- 1 tbsp melted garlic
- 80 g coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup baking powder
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil for frying
- One day before we put the chickpeas in the water to swell
- The next day, strain them and spread them on a towel to dry. Mash them little by little in the blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Leave for a couple of hours in the refrigerator to tighten our mixture and homogenize the aromas.
- We shape small balls and press them lightly from above. flour them and shake them to remove a lot of flour.
- Fry them over medium heat until golden.
- Then place them on absorbent paper.