Chickpea soup with light tomato (do not burden it too much .. !!) and in a more spicy version, with hot pepper and boukovo for the most daring! Dare something different and very tasty with an accompanying wine and a slice of Elassona!
- Or chickpeas soaked for 24 hours in water
- 2 sliced carrots
- 2 sliced red onions
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- Or olive oil
- Λ fl tomato crushed
- 2 hot chili peppers
- 2 potatoes (optional)
- Salt, pepper, paprika, boukovo
- Boil the chickpeas in a saucepan for 10 minutes, skimming them. Strain and rinse the pot. Add a little olive oil and sauté the onions, then the garlic and carrots. Add the chickpeas, the crushed tomatoes and sauté them all together. Then add hot water until the chickpeas are covered and there is water about 2-3 points above them.
- Lower the heat, close the lid and simmer until the chickpeas are soft.
- At this point I would suggest putting your whole potatoes together if you want to "tie" your soup later.
- After your chickpeas boil at the end, strengthen the eye and add the rest of the olive oil, the paprika and the boukovo and season with salt and pepper. Melt our potatoes in the blender and add them to our soup if we want to tie them with potatoes.
- Serve hot with sliced and red wine and barley rusks.