A more special, but also more different soup, that you can eat hot, but also cool in the summer, without creating "weight".
- Or chickpeas soaked for 24 hours in water
- 2 carrots cut into chunks
- 2 red onions cut into chunks
- Or olive oil
- Λ fl tomato crushed
- 2 potatoes cut into chunks
- 1 sc garlic
- Salt Pepper
- A little parsley (optional)
- Boil the chickpeas in a saucepan for 10 minutes, skimming them. Strain and rinse the pot. Add a little olive oil and sauté the onions, then the garlic and carrots. Add the chickpeas, the crushed tomatoes, the potatoes and sauté them all together. Then add hot water until the chickpeas are covered and there is water about 2-3 points above them.
- Lower the heat, close the lid and simmer until the chickpeas are soft.
- After your chickpeas are cooked at the end, add the parsley (optional)
- With a hand blender, grind all our ingredients and let them boil for a while, improving the taste with the salt and pepper.
- Serve hot or cool with crushed olive oil and grated feta.