The fastest, easiest or most economical bag you have ever made. It is so delicious that really if the pieces are not eaten, the mind does not detach from it !!! Quite economical with materials that we all have in our house. Let's go and see….
For the stuffing
- 400 g Carolina rice
- 1200 g of water
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup cinnamon (chopped)
- ½ kg carnation
- 150 g sugar
- 1 vanilla
- 200 g crushed walnut-optional-
- 100 g raisins - optional -
- White or brown sugar for sprinkling on top of the pie
For the sheet
- 500 g flour + as much as it takes to open
- 250 g of lukewarm water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 50 gr extra virgin olive oil
- 1k c salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter for spreading between the leaves
- In a bowl, after sifting the flour, open a hole in the middle, and put the water, the vinegar, the olive oil, and the salt. Knead very well, and divide it into 6 equal pieces. Put the pieces back in the bowl and cover with a foil and leave our dough in a warm place to rest for at least an hour.
- While you rest the dough, prepare the filling. Put our rice in a saucepan after we have washed it very well, and add the water and a pinch of salt. Let it boil well, and when it is ready, remove from the heat. Add the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and cloves, walnuts and raisins. Mix very well. When the time has passed and our dough is ready, we start to open our leaves one by one. Lay 3 down, and in between put melted butter with a brush.
- Pour our filling and spread it evenly everywhere. We continue and open the other 3 sheets of our pie, we repeat the same process. That is, we spread the leaves and in the middle we put melted butter. When we finish our pie, we put a little water in the rest of the butter that we have left and we spread the surface of our pie. Carve the pieces and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 180The until our pie turns brown.