When we have a lobster and we want to make it risotto, or its basic recipe to highlight its delicate aroma is this.
- 1 lobster around the kilo or 2-3 lobster tails etc.
- 2 dried onions
- 250 gr rice for risotto
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- Or white wine
- 1 carrot
- A little dill
- Salt-pepper-2 bay leaves -3-4 grains of allspice
- 1 tbsp Butter
- olive oil
- Put the lobster or lobster tails to boil in a saucepan, putting in an onion, the carrot, 1 clove of garlic and in a bag the bay leaves with the spice (to pick them easily afterwards. Let them boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Then take out the lobster or lobster tails, remove the pouch with the spices, and with a hand blender mash the broth with the vegetables. Keep it aside warm.
- In a saucepan, finely chop one onion, the fresh one and sauté them. Then add the garlic, rice, and quench it with wine. Lower our heat, and slowly add our broth with a ladle, stirring constantly. Just before removing the risotto from the heat, make the taste in salt and pepper, add the butter, cut the lobster or lobster tail into slices and add it to the juvette.
- Serve with freshly chopped pepper and chopped dill.