A very special dish whose aromas and taste will excite you and I am sure it will become one of your favorites!
Pork may not be included in the dish, because it balances with mushrooms and other vegetables.
Let's go see our materials
- 1 pumpkin around the kilo (empty it and cut it into small cubes)
- 1 leek (cut into thin slices)
- 2 oranges (take their fillets and cut them into cubes)
- 1 pack of agaric mushrooms (cut into 4)
- 250 g arborio rice
- 250 g smoked pork (cut pork)
- a little butter
- a little olive oil
- 1 glass of white wine (preferably with citrus tones)
- About 1 liter of vegetable broth
- Salt Pepper
- a little dill
- a little mizithra
- Heat the olive oil and sauté the leeks, then add the smoked pork, pumpkin and mushrooms and sauté. Then we add our rice.
- Quench with the wine and wait for the alcohol to evaporate. Add the broth and simmer on low heat until absorbed by the rice. If necessary, add a little more broth.
- Let it simmer until the liquids are absorbed. Just before the end, add the orange, butter and a little chopped dill.
Serve by putting the risotto in the pumpkin.