Wonderful and light meal with all the nutrients that our body can get but also how delicious!
- 2 cups soy in pieces (kebab)
- 2 cups rice (arborio or carolina etc)
- 1 pinch chopped pepper
- 1 cup chopped pepper
- 1 leek cut into thin slices
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tomato passed on the grater
- 1 clove chopped garlic + 1 more
- 4 cups vegetable broth or water + 2 cups
- 1-2 mushrooms cut
- 1 carrot cut into thin slices
- 3-4 spring onions
- ½ wine glass white wine + ½ still
- A little dill chopped
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- Saute the onion in a saucepan. Add the garlic and rice and sauté lightly. Quench with wine and add our vegetable broth or water.
- Lower the eye and let it simmer until it drinks its water and holes appear on the surface of the rice.
- There we pull it from the eye and put a towel on the lid and cover the rice again.
- In another pot, sauté the leeks, the carrot and the spring onions. Add the garlic, peppers and mushrooms and soy (without pre-cooking).
- Saute lightly, quench with wine and add the tomato, vegetable broth or water until it covers the soy. Let them simmer and let the soy absorb all the aromas and flavors from the other ingredients.
- Just before the liquids run out, add a little chopped dill, let it boil and remove from the heat.