Today we will make something filling, delicious, fast and very easy. Rolls with Arabic pie, with minced meat, with cool yogurt sauce. A snack that I will enjoy with my movie! Try to treat you!
- 4 large Arabic pies
- 600 g ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 chopped leek
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 80 g olive oil
- 50 gr white wine
- Or chopped parsley
- 150 g grated cheese (of your choice)
- ½ κ γ κίμινο
- ½ κ γ thyme
- Salt Pepper
For the sauce
- 300 g yogurt
- 50 gr extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large chopped tomato
- ¼ ματ .άνηθος
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- Salt Pepper
- Grease to wrap the pies
- Saute the leek with the onion in a pan. Then add the garlic. Then add the minced meat and sauté well. Quench with the wine, wait a while for the alcohol to leave, add a little water and spices and let it simmer until all the liquids are gone.
- While the minced meat is simmering, prepare the sauce. In a bowl add the yogurt, olive oil, stir with quick movements to incorporate the olive oil in the yogurt, and then add the tomato, onion, garlic, dill, mint and salt and pepper.
- Once the liquids from the minced meat have been saved, remove it from the heat and add the parsley and the grated cheese. Mix very well.
- We take an Arabic pie, spread the sauce all over the surface of the pie, and then put the minced meat.
- Fold the sides of the pie inwards and then wrap a tight roll.
- In a frying pan, we put our roll with the closing down, and then carefully turn our roll around to bake our pie.
- Cut a piece of oil paste, wrap our roll and then with a knife cut our pie in half.
Serve it with salad, or french fries, or chips.