Our favorite recipe for adults and children. We meet her on Sunday meals, in festive but also in buffets where she leaves first and there is no crumb left.
- 1 boneless chicken (ask your butcher to bone it)
- 1 kg potatoes cut into small pieces
- 2 green peppers cut into four
- 300 gr gruyere cut into sticks
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mustard
- 1 sc garlic
- 1 k oregano
- 1 tbsp thyme
- Juice from a lemon
- ½ fl wine white wine
- Salt Pepper
- We take the chicken and with a paper towel we wipe away all the moisture. Then we take the chicken with the skin to the counter, we put a piece of oil paste on top and we hit it with a heavy object so that it spreads and thins.
- We open our oven to preheat.
- Then put oil paste on the counter, transfer the chicken from above (with the skin to the oil paste. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, sprinkle with thyme and oregano, spread the bacon slices in two vertical rows, then put the peppers and then the gruyere in bass We wrap our roll with the help of oil glue in a tight roll and then I tie it with a string.
- We take a hull and put the olive oil, the juice from the lemon, the wine, the mustard, garlic, oregano, thyme, and a little water and mix.
- Then place the roll in the middle of the hull, close the lid and bake the roll for 3 quarters with about an hour.
- While we wait, we clean and cut our potatoes into squares.
- In an hour we open our hull, add if needed water and add our potatoes. Bake for half an hour with another three quarters until our roll gets colored and our potatoes are cooked.
- Then we take out the roll, let it become a little warmer so that it tightens but also so that we can catch it, we cut the string, and we cut our roll into thin slices.
- Serve with our potatoes and sprinkle with thyme.