A delicious rustic salad with the products we find in our wonderful Mani. Convergent, kritamo, sphela, juicy tomatoes, compose together with its excellent olive oil, the ultimate Mani salad, that in each bite, the flavors of local raw materials pleasantly flood our palate.
- 2-3 tight delicious tomatoes cut into small pieces
- 1 onion finely chopped
- Or cucumber cut into squares
- 150 g spelled cheese, fried or coarsely chopped
- 1 orange cut into fillets
- 200 gr conical Mani cut small
- Or green pepper cut into squares
- Mani rusks
- Olives, kritamo, oregano
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
In a bowl, put the tomato, the cucumber, the onion, the pepper, the conch, the elixirs, the olive oil and the kritamo. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, oregano. Put it in a deep dish and sprinkle with Mani rusks (rusks as the old people used to say) and pieces of spell.