Delicious, healthy and fresh salad. Extremely summery and comes to accompany our dishes with the cool yogurt sauce and take off the taste.
- 200 g zucchini
- ½ κ γ coarse salt
- A little pine cone, walnut, sunflower seeds, pistachio
For the yogurt sauce
- 200 g of yogurt
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tbsp melted garlic
- Λ fl dill chopped
- Salt Pepper
- We take our zucchini and wash them well. we cut both ends with the peeler, or on the grater from the side where thin slices come out or on the mandolin if we have, our zucchini.
- Put them in a colander and sprinkle with coarse salt and leave for about 1 quarter.
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for our sauce.
- Place our zucchini on a plate and pour over the sauce and nuts.
- We can add if we want grated feta.