Summer light salad, cool, which can replace a complete meal. Try it and you will be surprised by its taste
- 1 pack of water
- 250 g of green beans
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp melted garlic
- 1 boiled egg
- A little chopped dill
- 100 g of olive oil
- 20 g of lemon juice
- ¼ κ γ garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Smoked Messolonghi salt
- Freshly chopped pepper
- We clean and wash the string beans.
- Then dip them in boiling water with a little salt for 10 minutes (depending on how hard they are)
- With a pair of tweezers we take the beans and dip them in cold water.
- Leave them to cool and then strain them.
- Put in a bowl the beans the tuna, the chopped tomato, the onion, the garlic.
- In a bowl, beat the olive oil, the mustard, the lemon, the garlic powder, the salt and pepper, until they set. Pour over the salad and mix lightly. Serve the salad with freshly chopped pepper, adding the egg cut into quarters.