What better than a salad that can stand as a complete meal, very tasty, with spaghetti of our choice. And its hidden taste, apart from the tuna, can be found in the vegetables… yes… yes… Many vegetables in the creamy sauce that will be mixed with the spaghetti and will enhance the taste. Let's go fix it…
- 1 pack Smoked tuna
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 porto belo mushroom
- 250 gr pasta that we like
- 3 tablespoons garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped mint
- 60 gr of olive oil
- Juice and zest of a juicy lemon
- Salt Pepper
- We wash our materials very well. Cut the aubergines into slices 1-1 ½ approximately.
- Cut our zucchini, onion, peppers and mushrooms into slices (about 1 cm). Cut the tomato into chunks
- Grease them with olive oil and place them on a plate for 25΄ at 200The C.
- Boil our spaghetti in water with a little salt
- We take our vegetables out of the oven, peel the peppers. And remove the hard outer skin from the eggplant and tomato. Finely chop our vegetables.
- Place the vegetables in the blender with the garlic, olive oil and mint.
- Strain our spaghetti very well.
- Put the spaghetti, the tuna and the porridge from our vegetables in a bowl. Mix very well. Put the bowl in the fridge for half an hour.