Wonderful, aromatic, fresh, special salad, which will decorate your table and will fill aromas and flavors of your delicious cups. Try it !!
- 1 crust sheet baked in the oven
- 1 bowl of washed and well drained baby spinach
- 80 g crushed feta
- 3 chopped spring onions
- Or a bunch of chopped dill
- 10 pcs dried tomato cut
For the sauce
- 60 gr of olive oil
- 15 g lemon juice
- Grate half a lemon and half an orange
- 60 g honey
- Salt Pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Start with the sheet, lightly grease it with oil glue, sprinkle with a little sesame, and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 TheC in the air.
- While cooking the leaf, in a bowl beat the olive oil with the lemon, honey and lemon and orange zest. Add the ingredients of our salad, and mix.
- Remove the sheet from the oven when it turns brown, put a piece on the bottom of the plate, add the salad "for stuffing" and place another piece of sheet on top.