Who told you that trachanas is only served as soup? Try the salad with grilled vegetables. You can combine it with sour as well as sweet trachana. Cool salad, delicious, that will excite you!
- 250 gr trachanas sour
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 onion
- 1 porto belo mushroom
- 150 g grated feta cheese
For the sauce
- 80 g olive oil
- 4 sec. Chopped garlic
- 4 k chopped basil leaves
- We wash our materials very well. Cut the aubergines into slices 1-1 ½ approximately.
- Cut our zucchini, onion, peppers and mushrooms into slices (about 1 cm)
- Grease them with olive oil and place them on a plate for 25΄ at 200The C.
- Put our trachana at the same time to boil in water, with a little salt.
- In a small frying pan, heat the olive oil and add the garlic. Remove the pan from the heat.
- We take our vegetables out of the oven, peel the peppers. And remove the hard outer skin from the eggplant. Finely chop our vegetables.
- We drain our trachana very well.
- Put our trachana in a bowl, add our vegetables, and pour over the garlic oil. Then add salt and pepper, add the basil and mix.
- We leave our ingredients in the fridge for an hour to get the aromas.
Serve with grated slices and oregano.
-Olive oil with garlic should not burn because it will make you sad. Always at a warm temperature.
-you can also add sweet trachana