Boiled salads are full of health. We love them very much, they are light and very tasty. Especially when you put them on the table and everyone is surprised because they are ρ tricolor !!!!
- 1 packet of tricolor cauliflower
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 broccoli
- 100 gr metsovone
- 100 g smoked ham
- Salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon
- I take the cauliflower and the broccoli and divide them into equal bouquets.
- I put the pot to boil with salted water. I will cook my vegetables separately so that they do not all become one color but each color is intense
- I start to boil the bouquets starting from the light colors and slowly as soon as the open ones boil I move to the darker ones.
- The cooking time for my vegetables is about 3-4 minutes
- When they boil I take them out and place them in a bowl of cold water that I have thrown ice cubes
- I grate my cheese and ham on a grater (from the thick holes).
- Pour over the salad and on top the lemon oil with the salt and pepper.