Different, wonderful, colorful, cool, salad with legumes, which you can make and accompany your fish, but also your oils. So take paper and pencil and write down the materials you will use!
- 250 g boiled black beans
- 2 tomatoes cut into small pieces
- 2 chopped carrots
- 1 matte chopped green onion
- Or chopped dill
- 3 anchovies
- Juice of half a lemon
- 80 g olive oil
- Salt-freshly chopped pepper.
- Boil our beans around 40΄ to soften them (be careful we do not want them melted)
- In a bowl place the beans, the spring onion, the carrots, and the tomato. Put the olive oil, anchovies, lemon, salt and pepper in a blender and make the dressing. Pour the dressing into the bowl with the beans, add the dill, and mix well. Serve with dill sprinkled on top, and freshly ground pepper
-you can add boiled potatoes and olive slices !. It fits wonderfully !!!