Sweet salami, easy, fast, light and sweet as much! Serve plain, or with a scoop of ice cream. So let's go to the kitchen !!!!
- 750 g semolina (half thick, half fine)
- 375 g sugar
- 600 g light milk
- 300 g light yogurt
- 1 ½ κ γ mastic broken
- 1 ½ κ γ baking powder
- ½ κ γ soda
- 500 g sugar
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 lemon
- 1 cinnamon
- (Butter and flour for the pan)
- In a bowl, mix our ingredients until smooth. We butter our large kitchen pan and flour it. Pour the porridge and put it in a preheated oven at 180The for about 40 minutes.
- We start and make the syrup. Put the sugar, water, lemon and cinnamon in a saucepan. Once it boils, close the eye.
- Each oven has a deviation in intensity, so check it regularly after half an hour.
- Once our cake gets color, we take it out and carve it. Then pour the syrup, and let it cool and drink all the syrup.
- Serve with grated almond or pistachio and if you want with a scoop of ice cream
-In this dessert the syrup comes just as it should. If you want it with a lot of syrup, just increase the syrup a little in the syrup.