Wonderful Ferrero-type chocolates that will excite you and you will love them.
Very very easy to make with only 3 materials !!! Yes Yes!!! Find me a reason now why not have at home to enjoy this amazing chocolate !!!
- 200 g hazelnut wafer
- 260 gr hazelnuts
- 250 gr nucrema type praline
- Separate 35 whole hazelnuts and crush the rest in a blender.
- Take the praline and add the crushed hazelnuts and mix well. Place the mixture in the refrigerator to tighten
- Put the wafers in the blender and crush them.
- Put some water in a bowl.
- We take a hazelnut and after we wet our hands we take a small amount of crushed wafer and we cover it and shape it into a small ball
- Place it on a plate. We continue in the same way with the rest.
- Put the wafer-wrapped hazelnuts in the fridge to tighten.
- Then we take the praline mixture with hazelnut and wet our hands, place a ball of hazelnuts with the wafer and wrap with praline. Shape into a ball and place on a plate.
- After we make the same for the other hazelnuts with wafer, we put them in the fridge to tighten.
- Place them in a bowl or in small individual pouches for treats.