There will be no fork left from this soufflé because it is very tasty and the whole family eats it and not only. Improvise with the materials and give your own note.
- 400 g papardelles
- 2 eggs
- 300 g sour cream
- 500 g of mixed cheeses of your choice
- 6 slices of ham
- 6 slices of pariza
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 chopped Florin peppers
- In a saucepan, boil the papardelles in salted water and take them out.
- At the same time, sauté the bacon with the pepper in 2 kg of olive oil in a casserole until they wither.
- Preheat your oven to 170The .
- In a pyrex we place the papardelles with the bacon and the pepper of Florina and we add our cheeses and cold cuts small cuts. (keep a small amount to sprinkle at the end). In a bowl, mix the cream with the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the pasta with our cold cuts and sprinkle at the end with the rest of our cheeses.
- Place it in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes until it "binds" and our food turns golden.
-insert your imagination and taste and fill your food with flavor with various cheeses and cold cuts.
-you could perfectly sauté together with the pepper and the bacon and a little leek.
-put any leftover vegetables (peppers, etc.) and give extra flavor and aroma to your food.
-you can prepare your food from the previous day and half an hour before you need to put it in the oven once you have planned a table, or you have a very pressing measures.