Very easy soufflé, that everyone loves. When we do not have time for cooking, when we suddenly come together, when we have a party or a party, it is definitely one of our first choices. So make it, and add your own touch to the taste.
- 500 g coral pasta
- 300 g smoked turkey
- cut small
- 350 g of cheese mix
- 150 g grated Vermio cheese
- 300 g sour cream
- 450 g of fresh milk
- 2 eggs
- Salt Pepper
- Boil our spaghetti in a saucepan and drain.
- We empty our spaghetti in a pyrex or pan
- Add the turkey, eggs and cheese mix, a little salt and pepper and mix.
- Then add the milk. Pour the Vermi cheese on top, and spread the cream everywhere.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180-200 for about half an hour until it turns brown.