Colorful delicious souffle with lots of vegetables and great taste for the whole family… and for the taper in the office. Perfect Sunday meal, but also easy since we can prepare our ingredients from the previous one and do the final baking half an hour before we need it!
- 500 g tagliatelle tricolor
- 2 zucchini cut into squares
- Or red pepper
- Or green pepper
- Or yellow pepper
- Or pack mushrooms cut into squares
- Tops from a broccoli
- 1 onion
- 1 sc garlic
- 2 eggs
- 200 g grated gouda cheese
- 250 g grated kefalotyri
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- 300 g sour cream.
- In a saucepan, boil the tagliatelle in salted water and take out the altende.
- At the same time, in a flat pot, sauté our vegetables in 2 kg of olive oil until they wither.
- Preheat your oven to 170The .
- Place the tagliatelle with the mixture of sauteed vegetables in a pyrex, add the cheeses (keep a small amount to sprinkle at the end). In a bowl, mix the cream with the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the pasta with our vegetables and sprinkle at the end with the rest of our cheeses.
- Place it in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes until it "binds" and our food turns golden.
-you can add vegetables of your choice, such as leeks, carrots, corn, cauliflower, etc.
-give a smoky aroma with a little Metsovone or Vermiou cheese that goes perfectly with our vegetables
-make a lenten vegetable souffle by adding lenten béchamel with flour and almond milk.