A healthy multivitamin soup that we can serve to everyone. It is like the gardener's soup in its most velvety form. To the children (without standing out and whining about the vegetables they do not eat), warm on a cold winter night, cool in the summer, or even to shield our body when we are unwell. Our ingredients are the vegetables of the season, where we find them in our garden or in the greengrocer or the folk of our area.
This soup is a diamond !!!
- 1 small eggplant cut into small pieces
- 1 small green pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 small red pepper cut into small pieces
- 1small pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 small carrot cut into small pieces
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2-3 small zucchini or 1 large cut small zucchini
- 2-3 small mushrooms cut into small pieces
- 2-3 small fresh onions cut into small pieces
- 1 leek (white only) cut into small pieces
- 1 potato cut into squares
- 1 tomato (scalded, peeled, without seeds) cut into small pieces
- Or olive oil
- Salt, freshly chopped pepper
- In a saucepan pour a little olive oil and wipe the onion, fresh and dried leeks. Continue pouring the remaining ingredients and mix lightly.
- Fill with water and let it boil for 15 minutes. Check the liquids and if necessary add water.
- Just before turning off our soup (in the last boil) add the salt and pepper and the rest of the olive oil.
- Add if you want croutons on top of the serving.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.