A nutritious healthy soup, full of vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, manganese iron and folic acid. And because it is rich in fiber it helps the proper functioning of our digestive system and brings satiety to our body.
Apart from all this, it is an incredibly delicious soup that can accompany especially smoked meat but also mushrooms or creamy and not only cheeses.
Our materials are as follows:
- 1 broccoli (around the kilo)
- 1 potato in a small box
- 1 carrot in a small box
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 bunch chopped spring onion
- 1 liter of vegetable broth (optional) or water
- Salt Pepper
- olive oil
- smoked paprika
The process is very easy
- We take the broccoli, cut the stalk and make it into hazelnuts
- Pour a little olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion. When sautéed, add the carrot and potato and stir for 2 minutes. Add the broccoli and add the broth until our ingredients are covered and season with salt and pepper. Let them simmer. In 5 minutes we take 2 hazelnuts and keep them in a bowl. Continue to boil our soup for another 15 minutes.
- We take the blender (with the rod if we have otherwise with a little care in the mixer) and grind. Try the taste by adding a little lemon.
- Take the 2 bouquets that we kept in the bowl and cut them in half.
- Serve our soup, place half a broccoli hazelnut in the middle and sprinkle with smoked paprika.