In many parts of our country at Easter they usually make this soup.
But we will see it on Sunday tables or festive ones where we take the broth and make it into soup and we continue the meat and cook it in the oven.
Delicious, with plenty of lemon and pepper… .enjoyment!
- Take the strained broth from the vegetables and place it in a saucepan.
- Once it boils, add the rice after we have rinsed it very well.
- Once the rice is cooked, remove the soup from the heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs very well, and add the lemon and salt and pepper
- Using a ladle, take the juice from the soup and, beating vigorously, add the broth little by little. We do this to slowly heat the egg and not to cook and cut the eggnog. When we finally get enough broth and we have added it to the eggnog, we throw the eggnog in the pot, stirring it.
- Shake the pot from the handles and place it on low heat, stirring it, without boiling, until it thickens.
- Serve with plenty of pepper and maybe we want more lemon.