An easy nutritious soup with all the valuable ingredients that nature can give us. Its base is like the gardener's soup, only we add egg and sausage for more flavor and satiety. If you do not eat meat, the sausage can be overlooked.
- 1 small eggplant cut into small pieces
- 1 small green pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 small red pepper cut into small pieces
- 1small pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 small carrot cut into small pieces
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2-3 small zucchini or 1 large cut small zucchini
- 2-3 small mushrooms cut into small pieces
- 2-3 small fresh onions cut into small pieces
- 1 leek (white only) cut into small pieces
- 1 potato cut into squares
- 1 sprig of celery cut into thin slices
- 1 tomato (scalded, peeled, without seeds) cut into small pieces
- 4 eggs
- 3 village sausages cut into slices or convergent Mani.
- Or olive oil
- Salt, freshly chopped pepper
- Or rice or barley
- In a saucepan pour a little olive oil and wipe the onion, fresh and dried leeks. Continue adding the remaining ingredients and the sausage and mix lightly.
- Fill with water and let it boil for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, add our rice or barley and let them simmer. Check the liquids and if necessary add water. Just before turning off our soup, add the eggs (while it is boiling, add the eggs and without mixing the soup) the salt and pepper and the rest of the olive oil. Close the lid and let the pot get one last boil. Turn off the eye and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot. Add if you want croutons or pieces of sauteed bacon on top.
The wonderful vegetables used for the recipe are from the company Καραντινός Α.Ε.