A wonderful dish that we will see more in times of fasting and more. Healthy, vegetarian, dietary with great nutritional value that make it one of the most favorite dishes for our home. In many areas of Greece we will find it in many variations.
- 1 kg cuttlefish
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped leek
- 2-3 fresh onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 sliced carrots
- 1 κ σ πελτές
- 1 kg of spinach washed and coarsely chopped
- 1 match myrons
- Or match dill chopped
- 2 chopped ripe tomatoes
- Olive oil-salt-pepper
- We prepare the cuttlefish. Rinse the cuttlefish very well and drain them.
- Cut the cuttlefish in half, separating the body from the tentacles
- Cut the tentacles in half and cut the rest into small pieces
- Then in a saucepan, pour the cuttlefish and sauté them and let them boil until they drink their liquids.
- Once they have reached the point without liquids, add olive oil and sauté the onions and leeks together with the spoonful of pulp. Then add the carrot and garlic. Saute lightly and add the spinach and tomato. Lower the heat, close the lid and let them simmer. Just before the food is ready, add the fennel and dill, and make the taste in the salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and then turn off the heat.