A delicious summer dish that is light and fasting that hides in it all the health, nutrition and valuable ingredients that nature could give us.
- 5 (about 1 kg) cleaned cuttlefish
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4-5 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 kg of various greens (spinach, kaukalithres, myronia, lapatha, zohoi etc)
- 1 κ σ πελτέ
- Or a bunch of dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Σο wine glass white wine dry
- ½ φλ ταχίνι
- lemon juice (optional)
- Salt Pepper
- Olive oil
- In a saucepan, after we have thoroughly washed and cleaned and cut the greens, we throw them together with the fresh onions and let them wither.
- We prepare the cuttlefish. Rinse the cuttlefish very well and drain them.
- Cut the cuttlefish in half, separating the body from the tentacles
- Cut the tentacles in half and cut the rest into small pieces
- Put our dried onion in a saucepan and sauté.
- Add the cuttlefish and the garlic and the pulp, and sauté them well. Quench with wine and continue to simmer the cuttlefish at low temperature until cooked.
- 10 minutes before the cuttlefish are made, with a slotted spoon we take the greens and incorporate them in the cuttlefish and let them simmer and the flavors are incorporated.
- Just before removing it from the heat, take some broth from the food and beat it with lemon juice and tahini, and pour over the food (optional)
- If necessary, add zucchini from the greens to the food.
In this way (separately) we avoid the greens from boiling, but even if we add them while the cuttlefish were boiling, there is a risk that with the abrupt change of temperature they will tighten (become like rubber).