Wonderful adored mushrooms on a skewer! With vegetables and various kinds of mushrooms that fill us with flavor and protein. Dietary, vegetarian and vegan, fasting and of course fast easy, for students, for appetizer and for an alternative to BBQ.
- ½ packing coffee agaric mushrooms
- ½ packing white agaric mushrooms
- ½ pack of fresh lentinoula (sitake)
- ½ ribbed packaging
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 white onion
- olive oil
- After cutting our vegetables into large pieces, sprinkle with olive oil and add salt and pepper and oregano.
- We pass them on skewer sticks alternately vegetables mushrooms
- Bake them on our grill for 10-12 minutes or in the oven at 180 degrees.
We can add halloumi if we want, as well as cherry tomatoes
We can, if we want, marinate them first with a little soy sauce 3-4 tbsp, with 3 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper, 2 cloves of grated garlic, a little thyme. Place our ingredients in a bowl, mix and add our chopped vegetables and mushrooms. We pass skewers of mushrooms-vegetables alternately and bake them. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
In a bowl, mix 2 tbsp mustard, 5 tbsp olive oil, juice and zest of a lime, orange zest, a little chopped dill, chopped parsley, 2 cloves melted garlic, salt, pepper. Place our ingredients in a bowl, mix and add our chopped vegetables and mushrooms. We pass skewers of mushrooms-vegetables alternately and bake them.
Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs.